Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Interested in Eagle Eye Tech?

Assalamualaikum wbt

Dear Traders,

If you are interested in this tech, it'll cost you USD 600. In my module, it will include:

  1. The syllabus will include Karkersz' Number Tech, 3 Shadow and other related tech.
  2. You are permitted to share and sell it to other traders.
  3. Any update or case study of this tech will be informed from time to time via email.
  4. A copy of note or e-book.
  5. Prices are negotiable.
  6. We'll form a group discussion.
For now, I will send you a simple note based on the handwritten note by Karkersz of this tech during my Personal Coaching (PC), but I will provide you a proper written note or e-book in near future. Please bank in and send a copy of your receipt to this details:

Name : Muhamad Najwan bin Taib
Phone : +60177705947
Email  : najwanfx@gmail.com

TAKE NOTE : Any risk occur and taken must be decided by you as I mentioned that forex trading is a high risk high return investment. The Technique, developed by Karkersz has been pass down to me for my benefits as permitted by him. You are free to join any forex broker but be advised that a market maker broker can easily be identified if they give you bonuses such as ROI, $30 credit etc. Please, do not invest more than USD 1000 for any forex trading to avoid any form of unnecessary loss. Thank you.

If there are any problems arise, feel free to contact me and I'm sorry in advance.WARNING, I am just a rookie in trading, just want to share what I've learned from Kakersz.

DECIDE IT YOURSELF!

HAPPY TRADING!

Payment can be made via :

 
               ID : 723686

       ACC : 151427129247

       ACC : 7601974206



Sincerely,
Najwan, Johor, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment